The Toyota GR86/GT86, Subaru BRZ, and Scion FRS platforms suffer from a common issue in streetcars, brake master cylinder flex. This is due to the thin sheet metal in the firewall flexing while pressing on the brake pedal. While on track, this leads to a vague feeling in the brake pedal. We developed this kit to fix the issue by dramatically reducing this movement.
This is a great addition to your Subaru BRZ, Toyota GR86/GT86, or Scion FRS if you track the car or want an improved brake pedal feel. We saw a reduction in deflection of ~65% with the use of our brace compared to OEM. Watch our install video here!
*Disclaimer: This product currently only fits with Left Hand Drive models.*
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Strut Mount
- Machined 303 Stainless Adjuster
- Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Foot
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Necessary Hardware for a Seamless Install
- Improve Brake Pedal Feel
- Dramatically Reduce Brake Master Deflection (~65% reduction)
- Simple, Non-Invasive Install
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction
- 303 Stainless Adjuster
- Anodized Bright Black
- Laser Engraved Logo
- Stainless Hardware Throughout