The Verus Engineering Full Brake Cooling Kit is configured in an OEM style format, with emphasis on the shortest route possible. Using the OEM fog lights as the inlet to the kit and a well-formed duct in the inner fender line this is the brake cooling kit to have. The kit comes with everything necessary for an install, including pre-cut hoses.
During the design process; we utilized in-house scan data to design the components. This resulted in a product that features a near OEM fit and finish.
The Verus brake cooling kit was designed for owners looking to maximize their brake's cooling efficiency and increase their brake's ability to do their job.
For complete compatibility, vehicles without OEM fog lights bezels will need to purchase the following items via Subaru (This includes 2018 models): -57731va390 and -57731va380
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Backing Plate Incl. Carbon Ducts Riveted On (2, LH and RH)
- 2.5" Pre-Cut Silicone High Temp Brake Hose (2)
- Fender Pancake Duct (2)
- Fender Pancake Duct Bracket (2)
- 3.0" Pre-Cut Neoprene Brake Hose (2)
- 3.0" Stainless Hose Clamp (4)
- 2.5" Stainless Hose Clamp (4)
- Foglight Duct (2)
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Necessary Pieces to Install Kit Seamlessly
- Direct Air into the Center of the Rotor
- Stainless Backing Plate Adds Even More Airflow into Center of the Rotor
- OEM Type Install
- Installs in a Few Hours With Minimal Hand Tools and Know-How
- Short Routing to Maximum Cooling Efficiency
- Pulls Air from High-Pressure Zone in Front Bumper
- Stainless Backing Plate
- Dry Carbon Air Duct
- Hard Plastic Fender Ducts (Pancake Duct)
- Hard Plastic Fog Light Ducts
- Pre-cut 3" and 2.5" Brake Duct Hose (Neoprene for Foglight, High Temp Silicone for Backing Plate)
- All Necessary Hardware Included
- Made in the U.S.A.