BMS Oil Catch Can for 2022-Present Toyota Tundra 3.4L Twin Turbo
Keep oil out of your Gen 3 Toyota Tundra air intake system!
These new turbocharged Toyota motors are amazing, however it's no secret that they suffer from oil control problems causing oil to blow through and coat the intercooler and charge piping, gunking up intake valves, lowering the effective octane, and generally degrading engine performance. The higher your boost levels the more apparent these problems become.
The solution to this problem has finally arrived. The BMS compact Tundra double baffle oil catch can. While there are other catch cans on the market they all fall short in various areas. Some are mounted on the hot/turbo side of the motor preventing proper vapor condensation. Others utilize hoses that are too small and runs that are too long to allow proper PCV ventilation causing internal motor/ring sealing issues. Some have insufficient or no internal baffle system while others have internal baffles systems that are too restrictive. Some even bypass the PCV system all together venting crankcase gas and odor into the atmosphere.
To solve these problems we designed our oil catch can kit from the ground up specifically for the turbo Toyota Tundra 3.4L application. It features 100% CNC machining with zero welding and built in barbed fittings for a precision fit and long life. The can itself is guaranteed for the life of the vehicle. The hoses are Gates® brand and are the exact factory PCV piping diameter maintaining the flow rate throughout the entire oil catch can system ensuring no excessive crankcase pressure buildup. The BMS OCC retains the factory's fully closed loop PCV operation preventing any PCV vapor from leaking into the atmosphere. The low mounting location is selected to allow more efficient operation and retain a stealth look.
Simply unscrew the base of the can or use the drain plug to safely dispose of captured oil with the rest of your used motor oil during oil changes. Made in the USA.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Increases air intake efficiency
• Promotes engine longevity
• Non-clogging, No service air/oil separation double baffle
• Free flow solid no restriction design
• Retains factory fully closed loop PCV operation
• Large intake/outlet. No tapering down.
• Stealth mounting on the side of the Motor
• Anodized black billet aluminum
• Made in the USA & guaranteed for Life
• Simply unscrew base every 2500 miles to empty
• High flow to eliminate crankcase pressure caused by more restrictive designs
• Large inlet and outlet
• Precision CNC Machined
• 2022-Present Toyota Tundra 3.4L V6 Twin Turbo
(1) BMS billet aluminum compact double baffle oil catch can with 3/8" billet hose barbs
(1) BMS custom black metal bracket
(2) 90º 1/2" barbed fittings
(2) Heavy-duty Gates® 21" length of 1/2" hose
(1) Heavy-duty Gates® 2.5" length of 1/2" hose
(4) stainless steel button head 10-32 x 3/8" bracket mounting screws
(1) Hose clamp