Ensure the intake system remains oil-free with the Verus Engineering air-oil separator. Oil in the system reduces octane, which can lead to detonation, reduction in power, and carbon build-up on the intake valves. We utilize four, 5 micron, coalescent filters, one on each inlet and outlet, baffling, and stainless mesh to ensure unprecedented air filtration of the crankcase air.
The units ship with an easy to use drain valve and are fully assembled and pressure tested before leaving.
Notes: The install requires the removal of the sound tube; if you have one.
Fitment: ND1 and ND2. 2023 models without a sound tube will require slightly different hose routing.
Anodized parts can potentially fade over time due to engine bay heat.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Assembled AOS
- 4 Coalescent Filters
- Internal Baffling
- Stainless Mesh
- Drain Petcock
- 3/8" Rubber Hose
- Stainless Hose Clamp (8)
- Hardware Bag, Includes All Necessary Parts for Install
- Reduces Oil in Engine Intake Stream
- Reduces Chance of Knock from Lowered Octane
- Reduces Carbon Build-up on Intake Valves
- Reduces Loss in Power due to Reduced Octane
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6
- Mil-Spec O-Ring Bosses
- Anodized Three Popular Colors for Corrosion Resistance
- CNC Laser Engraved
- (4) 5-Micron Coalescent Filters for Superior Oil Separation
- Baffles for Further Separation of Oil Particles
- Ultra-Sonic Cleaned Stainless Mesh as the 3rd Media for Separation