The Verus Engineering Air Oil Separator (AOS) ensures the intake system remains oil-free. Oil in the intake system reduces octane, which can lead to detonation, reduction in power, and carbon build-up. We found a significant amount of oil in our shop Mustang 350R's PCV and intake system which is why we developed this solution to ensure our intake tract remains oil free.
The unit bolts to existing holes and remains out of the way of most aftermarket engine components. With an easy to drain valve at the bottom, owners can drain captured oil quickly.
Four, 5 micron, coalescent filters, one on each inlet and outlet, baffling, and stainless mesh offer unprecedented air filtration for the crankcase air.
Anodized parts can potentially fade over time due to engine bay heat.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Assembled AOS
- 4 Coalescent Filters
- Internal Baffling
- Stainless Mesh
- Sheet Steel Bracket
- 1/2" Rubber Hose
- 5/8" Rubber Hose
- Hardware Bag, Including All Necessary Parts for a Seamless Install
- Prevents Oil from Getting into the Intake System
- Baffles for Further Separation of Oil Particles
- Superior Oil Separation
- Easy to Drain Drain-Valve Included
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6
- Mil-Spec O-Ring Bosses
- Anodized for Corrosion Resistance
- CNC Laser Engraved
- Four 5 Micron Coalescent Filters
- Made in the U.S.A.