The UCW Rear Wing is a great addition to your Porsche 992 GT3 to increase downforce significantly in the rear, increase confidence on track, and reduce lap times. The UCW wing bolts on exactly like the factory wing, for an easy, sub 20 minute install.
Utilizing state-of-the-art analysis software during the R&D process, we optimized the airfoil for performance for the given build volume which is derived from the V1X. Further utilizing CFD, we ensured the rear wing sees adequate airflow while installed on the car and performs well at various angles of attack.
During the design process; we utilized in-house scan data. This results in a product that features a near OEM fit and finish.
The UCW Rear Wing is the perfect addition to the track goer or street car enthusiast who requires a large bump in rear downforce to balance out a significant front aero package.
UCW Wings are assembled per order and will ship within 5 business days from receipt of order unless otherwise specified.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Rear Wing Element Assembly (1)
- Rear Wing Carbon Endplate (2)
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Parts Necessary for a Seamless Install
- Optimized Airfoil Using ANSYS Adjoint Solver
- Improved Efficiency (L/D)
- Increased Downforce
- Bolts to OEM Uprights
- Capable of Generating and Withstanding 500+lbs of Downforce
- Capable of Balancing Out Significant Front Aerodynamic Systems
- Carbon Fiber Rear Wing - 2x2 Twill Pre-preg carbon, Autoclave Cured, Automotive High-Gloss Clear
- Machined Billet Aluminum Wing Mounts
- Fully Carbon Fiber Endplates, 3D Shaped
- Stainless Hardware Throughout