- 1/4" 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16" zinc plated steel support brackets for extremely heavy duty protection
- 6061 Aluminum offers a higher surface strength than competitors' 5052 Aluminum skid plates, meaning it'll last longer and gouge less.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on welds, cracking, or bending (Not on scratches...that's what a skid plate does. Original purchaser only).
- Designed from high quality 3D scans for great and ultra precise fit.
- Side flanges extend upward into the gaps to keep out debris for more complete protection. Competitors just basically offer a flat plate with no side flanges.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- No Drilling or Trimming Required*
- Use with Artec A-arm skids and Bellypan for complete protection (not included)
- Drain Holes for reduced water/debris retention
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- Toyota 4-Runner 5th Generation Fuel Tank Skid - Artec Industries
- Palenon Goodies
- About Us
Toyota 4-Runner 5th Gen Fuel Tank Skid
6061 ALUMINUM SKID PLATES FOR HEAVY DUTY YET LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTION.
Artec Industries' NEW 5th Gen Toyota 4Runner Fuel Tank Skid is designed to give your vehicle's gas tank full protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using 3D scans directly off real vehicles, this belly pan skid plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Explore with confidence knowing that your vehicle is equipped with the most robust skid plate on the market. The no drilling, no trimming design allows you to install this skid plate with minimal down time to ensure you spend more time out on the trail with your 4Runner.
*OEM skid plates removal required.
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.
We have a 30-day return policy on all items, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org. Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Exceptions / non-returnable items Certain items cannot be returned, Burger Motorsports does not allow returns, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.