The Verus Engineering Plastic Side Splitters complete the aerodynamic appearance of your Focus RS. Verus Engineering set out to make something aesthetically pleasing and functional for a hatchback. Our side splitters feature a horizontal member which reduces the amount of high-pressure air making its way to the bottom side of the vehicle. This high-pressure air typically produces lift; and by reducing this, we reduce the lift! Constructed from the same hard and durable plastic as the street front splitter, the side splitters are a strong and durable, lightweight component that looks great.
During the design process; we utilized in-house scan data. This resulted in a product that features a near OEM fit and finish.
These side splitters were designed for owners looking for function and form. The units are also laterally adjustable to conform to specific appearance goals with your Focus RS.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Side Splitter, Left-Hand
- Side Splitter, Right-Hand
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Hardware Necessary for Install
- Reduce Lift
- Reduce Lap Times
- Increase Gas Mileage
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
- Adjustable Design (Can be Adjusted In and Out)
- Abrasive Resistant While Stiff
- CFD Tested
- Carbon Thermoplastic Composition
- Same Material Used in Various Forms of Racing, Including Indy Car, NASCAR, and F1
- Adjustable Laterally for Specific Appearance Goals
- Stainless Hardware Used Throughout
- Made in the U.S.A.