The Verus Engineering Street Side Splitters are configured to be aesthetically pleasing, but functional as well. Side splitters function by keeping the high-pressure air on the top side of the vehicle which improves downforce.
Utilizing state-of-the-art analysis software during the R&D process, we were able to ensure the side splitters perform as intended.
During the design process; we utilized in-house scan data. This resulted in a product that features a near OEM fit and finish.
These side splitters were designed for owners looking to complete their aero package and improve the performance of the car.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Plastic Side Splitter, Left-Hand
- Plastic Side Splitter, Right-Hand
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Hardware Necessary for Install
- Reduce Lift (Increase Downforce)
- Improved Overall Aerodynamic Efficiency
- Reduce Lap Times
- Increase Gas Mileage
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
- Adjustable Design (Side splitter can be Adjusted In and Out)
- Hard Durable Plastic Construction
- CFD Optimized Design
- Stainless Hardware Used Throughout
- Made in the U.S.A.