Front splitters are very effective at producing front end downforce without increasing drag significantly. They do this by creating a large pressure delta between the top and bottom surfaces of the splitter. The Verus Engineering Street Splitter is no different. The unit is mounted to hardpoints on the chassis through two splitter ties and various bumper mounting locations. This allows the unit to handle the high downforce loads.
Utilizing state-of-the-art analysis software during the R&D process, we were able to estimate performance for the splitter and properly size rear aerodynamic devices for a good aerodynamic balance.
During the design process; we utilized in-house scan data. This resulted in a product that features a near OEM fit and finish.
This front splitter was designed for owners looking to combat front end lift, thus increasing front-end downforce and gaining extra traction at high speeds.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Front Splitter Blade
- Brack, Crash Beam (2)
- Splitter Support Bracket
- Splitter Tie Assembly (2)
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Necessary Hardware to Install
- Increase Front-End Grip
- Decrease Lift
- Minimal Drag Penalty
- Constructed from a Hard Durable Plastic
- Mounted to Hardpoints Throughout the Front of the Chassis
- Hard Durable Plastic Body
- Stainless Hardware Throughout
- Rivet Nut Tool Included
- Sheet Aluminum Brackets Included