The UCW rear wing is a great addition to your GV STI to increase downforce significantly in the rear, increase confidence on track, and reduce lap times.
Verus Engineering developed the UCW rear wing to bridge the gap between our swan neck high-efficiency rear wing and our 300mm V1X airfoil. With the 250mm curved chord, the UCW makes more downforce than the high-efficiency rear wing and significantly more downforce than similarly sized competitor wings.
Utilizing state-of-the-art analysis software during the R&D process, we optimized the airfoil for performance for the given build volume which is derived from the V1X. Further utilizing CFD, we ensured the rear wing sees adequate airflow while installed and performs well.
During the design process; we utilized in-house scan data. This results in a product that features a near OEM fit and finish.
The UCW wing is the perfect addition to the track goer who requires a large bump in rear downforce to balance out a significant front aero package.
* Requires factory STI trunk for compatibility. *
UCW Wings are assembled per order and will ship within 5 business days from receipt of order unless otherwise specified.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Rear Wing Element Assembly
- Rear Wing Uprights, Machined Aluminum (2)
- Rear Wing Trunk Mount, Machined Aluminum (2)
- Rear Wing Endplate (2)
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Parts Necessary for a Seamless Install
- Includes Trunk Double-Sided Tape
- Includes Endplate Washers and Orings
- Optimized Airfoil Using ANSYS Adjoint Solver
- Improved Efficiency (L/D)
- Increased Downforce
- Bolts to OEM Trunk
- Capable of Generating and Withstanding 500+lbs of Downforce
- Capable of Balancing Out Significant Front Aerodynamic Systems
- Carbon Fiber Rear Wing - 2x2 Twill Pre-preg carbon, Autoclave Cured, Automotive High-Gloss Clear
- Machined Billet Aluminum Uprights
- Machined Billet Aluminum Trunk Mounts
- Stainless Hardware Throughout