Adjust rear camber easily with the lightest LCA units on the market. Weighing in at 2lbs and 10oz, these are nearly a pound lighter per side than OEM.
CNC crafted from 7000 series aluminum for superior strength to weight on a design dictated through extensive FEA, bench, and real-world testing. Perfect for street and track cars alike.
*For cars with auto headlight level sensors, purchase to hook up the sensor to our LCAs, PN A0104A!*
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Rear Lower Control Arm (2).
- Spherical or Polyurethane Inboard Mounting.
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Necessary Hardware for a Seamless Install.
- Lightweight Design (Nearly 1 lb Less Than OEM Per Side)
- No Slop Bearings for Camber That Will Remain Consistent
- Anodized for Superior Surface Strength and Corrosion Resistance
- Adjust Rear Camber Quickly and Easily (Up to -7 Degrees)
- Pre Hardened Stainless Adjustment Piece
- 3-Piece High Strength PTFE Line Rod Ends
- Forged Steel with Polyurethane Available
- 10.9 Zinc Coated Hardware Included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Billet 7000 Series Machined Aluminum
We tested various conditions such as 2G braking, 5G lateral accel (light crash scenario), and 1.5G acceleration. These all proved to not stress the LCA much compared to the combined load. With this knowledge, we know our LCA's to be sufficient for race and street use while still being the lightest on the market.