The Verus Engineering Hood Louver Kit helps reduce engine bay heat and pressure. By improving the flow out of the engine bay, the louvers are able to improve airflow through the radiator and charge air cooler (when equipped with a FMIC); achieving better cooling stack efficiency. By reducing the pressure buildup in the engine bay, the louvers reduce front end lift, creating a slight bump in front end downforce. This reduction in engine bay pressure helps the TMIC (Top Mount Intercooler) work better as well.
During the design process; we utilized scan data as well as CFD to place louvers that flowed well with the hood's contours and place the units in a low-pressure location on the hood, which improves evacuation.
This hood louver kit is for the Subaru WRX (VB) owner looking for a purposely placed, built, and tested louver kit that improves the cooling and aerodynamic performance of the vehicle.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Louver, Left-Hand
- Louver, Right-Hand
- Wicker, Left-Hand
- Wicker, Right-Hand
- Cut Template (2)
- Small Verus Vinyl Sticker
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Hardware for Install
- Reduce Underhood Pressure and Temperature
- Cut-Out Template Included
- Clinch Studs/Nuts Allow Vents to be Easily Removed for Cleaning
- Offered in Gloss Black Powdercoat or Raw Aluminum
- Wickers Included in Each Kit
- CFD Tested Placement
- 0.063 Thick 6061 Aluminum
- CNC Laser Cut
- Available Black Powdercoat for Durability
- Stainless Steel Flush Clinch Studs
- Stainless Serrated Nuts
- Made in the U.S.A.