Verus Engineering started the rear wing design with a clean slate approach, utilizing our own airfoil profile created using ANSYS' adjoint solver. As a result, we were able to create a wing that is highly efficient while generating significant downforce appropriate for the typical track day goer and street enthusiast. By utilizing a swan neck mounting style, we were able to keep efficiency up by feeding the wing clean airflow, unlike typical bottom mount rear wings.
The low drag force produced by this wing is perfect for the ND chassis due to the limited horsepower it produces in stock form. This means corner speeds will increase without a large hit to straight-line top speed or MPG on the street.
Note: Does not with the RF model. Roof cannot retract with wing installed.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Rear Wing Element Assembly
- Rear Wing Uprights, Machined Aluminum (2)
- Rear Wing Trunk Mount, Machined Aluminum (2)
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Parts Necessary for a Seamless Install
- Optimized Airfoil Using ANSYS Adjoint Solver
- Improved Efficiency (L/D)
- Reduced Drag
- Increased Downforce
- Bolts to OEM Trunk
- Capable of Generating and Withstanding 300+lbs of Downforce
- Properly Sized for Most off the Shelf Front Aero Solutions
- Carbon Fiber Rear Wing, with Carbon Nomex Infill For Strength
- Billet Aluminum Mounts and Uprights
- Recessed Mounting on Airfoil for Improved Aerodynamics
- Uprights are Knife Edged on Rear and Rounded on Front for Improved Aerodynamics
- Stainless Hardware Throughout