• Supports up to 2000 horsepower
• 88mm compressor inducer | 133mm compressor exducer
• 118mm turbine inducer | 112mm turbine exducer
• 28% more turbine flow (compared to GTX) see graph below
• One-piece aluminum center housing
• 16mm dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge
• Outline interchangeable with GTX Gen II turbos
• Stainless Steel turbine kit sold individually. 1.09 A/R, 1.25 A/R, 1.41 A/R
G57-2000 (88mm Compressor Inducer) 880547-5031S
Horsepower: 1400 - 2000 Displacement: 3.0L - 12.0L
WARNING: Maximum allowable turbocharger speed is 84krpm. The use of this product above max turbocharger speed is at the owner’s risk, and can result in damage and premature failure. To protect the turbocharger from overspeed when operating, a speed sensor can be installed into the compressor housing to monitor shaft speed. Sensors sold separately.
Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration. The horsepower numbers represented above are calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel horsepower.