The Verus Engineering Splitter Support Kit was developed to reduce deflection in the factory crash beam we attach to for our splitters. We reduced deflection of this bar by approximately 85% when loaded with 160 lbs.
By increasing the rigidity of the factory bar, we ensure you will not break this bar over time like Jackie Ding did as well as reducing deflection of the splitter itself at speed.
This is a great option for those that want to tie the lower crash beam to a stronger and more rigid part of the chassis easily and with no additional parts.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Splitter Tie Assembly (2)
- LH Rod End, Stainless
- RH Rod End, Stainless
- LH Nut, Stainless
- RH Nut, Stainless
- Support Rod
- Splitter Clevis, No Threads (4)
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Necessary Hardware and Install Tools for a Seamless Install
- Reduce Lift (Increase Downforce)
- Increase Structural Rigidity
- Billet Aluminum Splitter Ties
- Billet Aluminum Clevis
- Stainless Rod Ends and Nuts
- Stainless Hardware Throughout