Front splitters are very effective at producing front end downforce without increasing drag significantly. They do this by creating a large pressure delta or difference between the top and bottom surfaces. We then incrementally improved the front splitter by adding design tweaks to the underside of the splitter to improve flow with our carbon polyweave splitter blades. While running CFD we ensure we have an appropriate aero balance for the vehicle to ensure good on-track performance. The splitter installs with absolutely no cutting or permanent modification to your Porsche!
The splitter is produced from a carbon thermoplastic, which is the same material used in high forms of Motorsports. The material is not brittle, so no more issues with cracking like carbon fiber and ABS. It will not grab and bend under the car like aluminum units either. It is a great splitter material. The polyweave will abrade away and take quite a beating.
The splitter mounting was designed to handle the loads the splitter will see and can easily handle over 300 lbs. The mounting directly connects the splitter blade to the chassis, also known as chassis mounted.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- (2) Front Splitter Blade (LH and RH)
- (1) Bracket Kit
- (2) Chassis Mount
- (1) Leading Edge Mount
- (1) Tube Kit
- (1) Cross Beam
- (2) Outer Support Beam
- (1) Hardware Kit
- Includes all necessary hardware for a seamless install, stainless for the vast majority.
- Greatly Increases Front End Downforce
- Produces High Downforce for Large Rear Wings
- Capable of Handling 300+ Lbs
- Constructed From Carbon Thermoplastic, Which Offers Strength, Low Weight, Durability, and a Great Appearance
- Same Material Used in Various Forms of Racing, Including Indy Car, NASCAR, and F1
- Non-Invasive / Easy Install
- Front Splitter is Manufactured From Carbon Thermoplastic, Offering Superior Strength, Weight, Durability, and Appearance to Many Other Options
- Abrasive Resistant While Stiff
- CNC Cut and Bent Brackets
- CNC Cut Structural Tubing
- Stainless Hardware Throughout