Front splitters are very effective at producing front end downforce without increasing drag significantly. They do this by creating a large pressure delta between the top and bottom surfaces. We then incrementally improved the front splitter by adding design tweaks to the underside of the splitter to improve flow with our carbon splitter diffusers.
The splitter is produced from a carbon thermoplastic, which is the same material used in high forms of Motorsports. The material is not brittle, so no more issues with cracking like carbon fiber and ABS. It will not grab and bend under the car like aluminum units either. It is a great splitter material.
The air dam is used to bring the splitter flat with the vehicle's underbody and improve performance further. The air dam is produced with pre-preg carbon fiber and is cured in an autoclave for reduced weight and improved strength.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Carbon Spill Plate (2)
- Carbon Front Air Dam
- Carbon Composite Splitter
- Carbon Splitter Diffuser (2)
- Sheet Aluminum Bracket (10 Pieces)
- Hardware Kit Including All Necessary Bolts/Nuts/Washers
- Greatly Increases Front End Downforce
- Produces High Downforce for Large Rear Wings
- Capable of Handling 300+ Lbs
- Constructed From Carbon Thermoplastic, Which Offers Strength, Low Weight, Durability, and a Great Appearance
- Same Material Used in Various Forms of Racing, Including Indy Car, NASCAR, and F1
- Non-Invasive / Easy Install
- Front Splitter is Manufactured From Carbon Thermoplastic, Offering Superior Strength, Weight, Durability, and Appearance to Many Other Options
- Will Not Grab and Bend Surfaces Like Aluminum Units
- Will Not Crack and Break Like Carbon and ABS Units
- Abrasive Resistant While Stiff
- Carbon Fiber Air Dam
- CNC Cut and Bent Brackets
- Stainless Hardware Throughout
- Aircraft Nut Plates Used in the Air Dam