Front splitters are very effective at producing front end downforce without increasing drag significantly. This is due to the large pressure delta between the top and bottom surfaces of the front splitter. Utilizing scan data directly from the car and CFD, we were able to produce a splitter that pairs well with our UCW rear wing and can easily handle the loads seen by the splitter. The splitter mounts to multiple chassis locations for a strong and durable mounting style. All hardware locations are recessed for improved aerodynamic performance.
The splitter is produced from a carbon polyweave, which is the same material used in high forms of Motorsports. The material is not brittle, so no more issues with cracking like carbon fiber and ABS. It will not grab and bend under the car like aluminum units either. The material is also lightweight and stiff; which makes it a great splitter material.
The air dam is used to bring the splitter flat with the vehicle's underbody and improve performance further. The air dam is produced from sheet aluminum and then powder coated black for durability.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Carbon Polyweave Splitter Blade
- Three-Piece Aluminum Front Air Dam
- Sheet Aluminum/Steel Chassis Bracket (8 Pieces)
- Splitter Tie Assembly (2)
Splitter Clevis, Threaded (2)
Splitter Clevis, Not Threaded (2)
Splitter Tie 25mm Extension (2)
Hardware Kit, Includes All Necessary Pieces for a Seamless Install
- Greatly Increases Front End Downforce
- Produces High Downforce for Large Rear Wings
- Capable of Handling 300+ Lbs
- Constructed From Carbon Polyweave, Which Offers Strength, Low Weight, Durability, and a Great Appearance
- Same Material Used in Various Forms of Racing, Including Indy Car, NASCAR, and F1
- Integrated Air Dam that Follows The Front Bumper Lines Well
- Front Splitter is Manufactured From Carbon Polyweave
- Will Not Grab and Bend Surfaces Like Aluminum Units
- Will Not Crack and Break Like Carbon and ABS Units
- Abrasive Resistant While Stiff
- 5052 Aluminum Air Dam
- CNC Cut and Bent Brackets
- Stainless Hardware Throughout
- Made in the U.S.A.