The Verus Engineering Street Front Splitter increases front end downforce and reduces drag in a simple to bolt-on package. The unit is made from a hard, durable, stiff plastic that does not bend below the car like aluminum and resists cracking when hit from below. This unit bolts to 2017+ bumpers only; for 2013-2016 units, please check out that respective front splitter kit.
Utilizing state-of-the-art analysis software during the R&D process, we were able to estimate the performance from the front splitter and ensure the unit balances the vehicle with various Ventus packages.
During the design process; we utilized scan data obtained in house. This resulted in a product that features a near OEM fit and finish.
The Street Front Splitter was designed for owners looking to combat front end lift. This increases front-end downforce and improves traction at high speeds.
*The 2017+ kit comes with the race upgrade kit automatically due to the location of splitter mounting.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Splitter Blade, 2017+ Design
- Crash Beam Bracket (4)
- Splitter Tie Assembly (2)
- Splitter Clevis (2)
- Splitter Support Bracket
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Necessary Hardware for Install
- Reduce Lift (Increase Downforce)
- Improved Overall Aerodynamic Efficiency
- Reduce Lap Times
- Increase Gas Mileage
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
- Will Not Pull Under Vehicle like Aluminum Units
- CFD Tested
- Hard Durable Plastic Composition
- Stainless Hardware Used Throughout
- Chassis Mounted Splitter Support Rods
- Made in the U.S.A.