The Verus Engineering Dive Plane (Canard) Kit adds front-end downforce without the necessity of moving a front splitter further forward.
Utilizing state-of-the-art analysis software during the R&D process, we were able to extract more performance for the given build volume; increasing downforce generated from the dive planes.
The dive plane kit was designed for owners looking to shift aero balance forward to help aid in balancing out a large rear wing or diffuser.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Dive Plane, Right-Hand
- Dive Plane, Left-Hand
- 3M VHB Double-Sided Tape, Cut to Shape (2)
- Template (2)
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Necessary Hardware for Install
- Reduce Lift (Increase Downforce)
- Shift Aero Balance Forward
- Allows for Fine Tuning of Aero Balancing (Forward Biased)
- Help Seal Sides of Car
- Evacuate Air From the Front of the Wheel Well
- CFD Optimized Design
- Pre-Preg, 2x2 Twill, Autoclave Cured, Carbon Fiber Composition
- 3M Double-Sided Tape or Bolt-On Install
- Stainless Hardware Used Throughout
- Install Template Included