The Verus Engineering Dual Dive Planes Kit for the Porsche 992 GT3 was specifically designed to increase front-end downforce while keeping drag increase to a minimum. The units work together to aid in extracting airflow from the wheel well, as well as produce downforce themselves on the front axle of the car. These are great for balancing out the increased AOA rear wing mounts that are also available for this car.
As a driver, if you feel the car needs a slight increase in front end grip at speed, the dive planes would likely be a great addition. These units were designed in CAD using in-house scan data and optimized using CFD analysis.
These units are constructed from 1.5mm thick pre-preg, autoclaved cured, 2x2 twill carbon, with a polished, high gloss finish.
Dive planes also referred to as canards, allow you to shift the aero balance forward, possibly aiding you and your setup in balancing out a large rear wing, diffuser, or aiding with front grip in on track.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Dive Plane, Right-Hand Top
- Dive Plane, Left-Hand Top
- Dive Plane, Left-Hand Bottom
- Dive Plane, Right-Hand Bottom
- Install Template
- 3M VHB Tape (4 pieces, 1 for each Dive Plane)
- CFD Optimized for Improved Performance
- Shift Aero Balance Forward (Improves Front End Grip)
- Allows Fine-Tuning of Aero Balance (Forward Biased)
- Simple, Non-invasive, Double-Sided Tape Installation with Templates (Included)
- 2x2 Weave, Autoclave Cured, 1.5mm Thick Carbon Fiber
- Specifically Contoured and Designed to the 992 Bumper
- 3M VHB Double Sided Tape, Cut Specifically to Dive Plane Sizes
- Templates to Aid During Install