Dive Plane Kit, Dual Element - Porsche 991.2 GT3/GT3RS
The Dive Planes for the Porsche 991.2 GT3/GT3RS were specifically designed to increase front-end downforce, increase the high-pressure airflow to the factory intake duct, and to keep drag increase minimal.
Depending on driver preference, no rear aero is needed to balance out these units. We have seen up to 0.7 second gains due to increased front end grip at high speed corners which allows improved corner speed. If as a driver you feel the car needs more rear stability, we would not suggest these units without adding a rear aerodynamic device.
The units were designed in CAD using scan data and optimized using CFD within ANSYS Fluent.
These units are constructed from 1.5mm thick pre-preg, autoclaved cured, 2x2 twill carbon in both a matte and gloss clear coat.
Dive planes, also referred to as canards, allow you to shift the aero balance forward, possibly aiding you and your setup in balancing out a large rear wing or diffuser.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Dive Plane, Upper Left
- Dive Plane, Lower Left
- Dive Plane, Upper Right
- Dive Plane, Lower Right
- Install Template
- 3M VHB Tape (4 Pieces, 1 for each Dive Plane)
- CFD Optimized for Improved Performance
- Shift Aero Balance Forward (Improves Front End Grip)
- Allows Fine-Tuning of Aero Balance (Forward Biased)
- Simple Bolt-On or Double-Sided Tape Installation with Templates (Included)
- 2x2 Weave, Autoclave Cured, 1.5mm Thick Carbon Fiber
- Matte and Gloss, UV Resistant, Automotive Grade Clear
- Stainless Hardware Throughout
- 3M VHB Double Sided Tape, Cut Specifically to Dive Plane Sizes
- Templates to Aid During Install