The Dive Planes for the Porsche 718 GT4 were specifically designed to increase front-end downforce, increase the high-pressure airflow to the factory intake duct, and to keep drag increase minimal.
They produce a safe aero balance with or without the addition of our rear wing. The units were designed in CAD using scan data and optimized using CFD within OpenFOAM.
These units are constructed from 1.5mm thick pre-preg, autoclaved cured, 2x2 twill carbon, with an automotive clear finish.
Dive planes also referred to as canards, allow you to shift the aero balance forward, possibly aiding you and your setup in balancing out a large rear wing or diffuser.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Dive Plane, Upper Left
- Dive Plane, Lower Left
- Dive Plane, Upper Right
- Dive Plane, Lower Right
- Install Template
- 3M VHB Tape (4 Pieces, 1 for each Dive Plane)
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Hardware for Install
- CFD Optimized for Improved Performance
- Shift Aero Balance Forward (Improves Front End Grip)
- Allows Fine-Tuning of Aero Balance (Forward Biased)
- Simple Double-Sided Tape Installation with Templates (Included)
- 2x2 Weave, Autoclave Cured, 1.5mm Thick Carbon Fiber
- UV Resistant, Automotive Grade ClearStainless Hardware Throughout
- 3M VHB Double Sided Tape, Cut Specifically to Dive Plane Sizes
- Templates to Aid During Install