The Verus Engineering Dive Plane (Canard) Kit adds front-end downforce without the necessity of moving the front splitter further forward. The dive planes are able to be installed with 3M VHB tape or bolts and nuts. Paper templates are included to ensure proper install location is achieved for maximum benefits.
Utilizing state-of-the-art analysis software during the R&D process, we were able to extract more performance for the given build volume; increasing downforce generated from the dive planes. We designed these units using scan data obtained internally; ensuring an OE like fit and finish on the units.
The dive plane kit was designed for owners looking to shift aero balance forward to help aid in balancing out a large rear wing or diffuser.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Dive Plane, Right-Hand
- Dive Plane, Left-Hand
- 3M VHB Double-Sided Tape, Cut to Dive Plane Shape (2)
- Install Template (2)
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Hardware Necessary for Install
- Reduce Lift (Increase Downforce)
- Shift Aero Balance Forward
- Allows for Fine Tuning of Aero Balancing (Forward Biased)
- Help Seal Sides of Car
- Evacuate Air From the Front Wheel Well
- CFD Optimized Design
- Pre-Preg, Autoclave Cured, Carbon Fiber Composition
- Stainless Hardware Used Throughout