The Verus Engineering Dive Plane (Canard) Kit adds front-end downforce without the necessity of moving the front splitter further forward. These allow you to shift the aero balance forward, possibly aiding you and your setup in balancing out a large rear wing or diffuser. Dive planes also help seal the sides of the car and help evacuate air from the wheel wells, further improving downforce and drag.
Utilizing state-of-the-art analysis software during the R&D process, we were able to extract more performance for the given build volume; increasing downforce generated from the dive planes.
This dive plane kit was designed for owners looking to shift aero balance forward to improve grip on the front wheels at speed.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Dive Plane, Right-Hand Side
- Dive Plane, Left-Hand Side
- Install Template
- Double-Sided Tape
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Necessary Hardware for a Seamless Install
- Reduce Lift (Increase Downforce)
- Shift Aero Balance Forward
- Allows for Fine Tuning of Aero Balancing (Forward Biased)
- Help Seal Sides of Car
- Evacuate Air From the Front of the Wheel Well
- CFD Optimized Design
- Pre-Preg, 2x2 Twill, Autoclave Cured, Carbon Fiber Composition
- Stainless Hardware Used Throughout