The Verus Engineering Front Splitter Diffuser Tunnels were developed for one purpose, making large amounts of efficient front end downforce. The units are produced from 2x2, pre-preg, carbon fiber and are finished with a matte clear coat. The diffusers feature a large flange for easy bolting to a splitter of your choice. The tunnels also feature a curved trailing edge to allow for better tire to diffuser clearance.
Utilizing state-of-the-art analysis software during the R&D process, we were able to ensure that the diffusers are functioning extremely well and improving front end downforce. This was achieved through multiple CFD analysis and iterations.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Left Carbon Front Diffuser
- Right Carbon Front Diffuser
Hardware Kit, Including All Hardware Necessary for install
- Reduce Lift (Increase Downforce)
- Improved Overall Aerodynamic Efficiency
- Reduce Lap Times
- Simple Bolt-On Installation
- CFD Designed, Tested, and Iteratively Improved
- 2x2 Twill Pre-preg Carbon Construction
- Matte Clear Coat
- Stainless Hardware Used Throughout