Verus Engineering started the rear spoiler design with a clean slate approach. Leveraging NX's capabilities, we were able to produce a spoiler with G3 continuity for improved aesthetic appearance while ensuring the spoiler improves vehicle performance by running CFD in OpenFOAM. Our spoiler increases the high-pressure zone on the trunk, increasing rear-end downforce at speed.
The spoiler is an efficient downforce producing device and does not increase drag significantly. This makes it a great addition for customers with NA horsepower where drag is detrimental. Pair the spoiler with our high-efficiency rear wing for a significant increase in rear downforce.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Rear Ducktail Spoiler Element
- 3M VHB Double-Sided Tape Roll
- Designed off Scan Data for Unparalleled Fit and Finish
- Developed and Tested in OpenFOAM to Ensure Improved Performance
- G3 Surface Continuity
- Covers 2013-2021 OE Spoiler Holes
- Built off Billet Aluminum Mold
- Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- 2x2 Twill, Pre-Preg Carbon
- Gloss Automotive UV-Resistant Clear
- 3M VHB Double-Sided Tape