Protect your factory splitter from slamming into concrete/asphalt with our Carbon Polyweave Splitter Grind Kit. With the supplied hardware and template, install the skid vanes in areas that are not detrimental to the underbody aerodynamics, while protecting the expensive OEM front splitter. Carbon Polyweave exhibits excellent wear resistance and strength for the weight.
We chose a NACA 0010 profile to ensure drag and downstream airflow were minimally affected. The units are 110mm long (4.33 inches), 19.4mm wide (0.76 inches), and 12.7mm thick (0.50 inches). Hole spacing for the M4 fasteners is exactly 60mm apart.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Carbon Polyweave Skid Vane (4)
- Paper Template (1)
- Hardware Kit Including All Necessary Bolts and Rivet Nuts
- Helps Protect Factory Front Splitter From Slamming Into the Ground
- Constructed From Carbon Polyweave, Which Offers Strength, Low Weight, Durability, and a Great Appearance
- Same Material Used in Various Forms of Racing, Including Indy Car, NASCAR, and F1
- CFD Tested to Ensure No Negative Aerodynamic Effects
- CNC Cut Carbon Polyweave
- Stainless Hardware Throughout
- Aluminum Rivet Nuts
- Install Tool Included