The Verus Engineering Hood Louver Kit helps reduce engine bay heat and pressure. By improving the flow out of the engine bay, the louvers are able to improve airflow through the radiator and charge air cooler; achieving better cooling stack efficiency. By reducing the pressure buildup in the engine bay, the louvers reduce front end lift, creating a slight bump in front end downforce.
During the design process; we utilized scan data as well as CFD to place louvers that flowed well with the hood's contours, retain most of the underhood structural metal, and place the units in a low-pressure location on the hood.
This hood louver kit is for the MK3 Focus RS/ST owner looking for a purposely placed, built, and tested louver kit that improves the cooling and aerodynamic performance of the Focus RS and ST.
- CFD Optimized Design
- 0.063 Thick 5052 Aluminum
- CNC Laser Cut
- Available Black Powdercoat for Durability
- Stainless Steel Flush Clinch Studs
- Stainless Serrated Nuts
- Retains OEM Hood's Structural Integrity
- Reduce Underhood Pressure and Temperature
- Cut-Out Template Included
- Clinch Studs/Nuts Allow Vents to be Easily Removed for Cleaning
- Offered in Black Powdercoat or Raw Aluminum
- Wickers Included in Each Kit
- 2016 - 2018 Ford Focus RS
- 2013 - 2018 Ford Focus ST
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Louver, Left-Hand
- 1 - Louver, Right-Hand
- 1 - Wicker, Left-Hand
- 1 - Wicker, Right-Hand
- 2 - Cut Template
- 1 - Small Verus Vinyl Sticker
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Hardware for Install