The Verus Engineering Turbo Heat Shield for the A90 Supra is perfect for keeping heat around the turbo area and freeing up engine bay space. If running an aftermarket intake; it is a great addition to reduce heat soak as well. Removing the factory resonator and heat shields greatly improves engine bay aesthetics and available room.
The heatshield is produced from 2.0mm thick stainless steel sheet metal which is CNC laser cut, CNC bent, and then finished in high-temp Cerakote. The heat shield was designed off scan data obtained internally for an OE like fit.
Utilizing our unit, you can expect a better-looking engine bay, better thermal properties, and less heat soak.
*Please Note: This only fits on 2020 GR Supra with the Two-Port Manifold!*
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Cerakote Coated Stainless Heat Shield Main Cover
- Cerakote Coated Stainless Heat Shield Side Cover
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Hardware Necessary for Install
- Excellent Coverage of Turbine-Fold Area
- Improved Engine Bay Aesthetics
- Thick 2.0mm Stainless Construction
- Improved Heat Rejection Characteristics
- Simple Bolt-On Install
- 2.0mm Thick 304 Stainless Sheet
- CNC Laser Cut
- CNC Press Break Formed
- Cerakote High-Temp Coated
- Stainless Hardware