Power gains of up to 40hp and 40tq to the wheels on a stock vehicle.
This plug and play tuner attaches to two easy to access sensors in the engine bay and works with your factory DME tuning to remap your boost, timing, and fueling for optimal performance and reduced turbo lag. The Stage 1 manipulates the ECU boost control signals allowing it to modify boost levels but does not manipulate the ECU manifold boost reference, allowing your ECU to properly map timing and fueling for the higher boost levels. The end result is something that runs as smoothly as stock only with higher boost targets under heavy throttle. Stage1 features a 64mhz processor allowing sensors to be sampled 800 times per second using dedicated 10 bit digital to analog converters, ensuring smooth and powerful performance.
Boost added is user adjustable with the optional BMS data cable with the default boost gain set to 3.0 psi over stock. The Stage1 can be used by itself or in conjunction with a flash tuning map for adding extra boost where desired. Installation takes under a minute and it removes just as quickly without a trace when needed. Fuel economy during normal driving is unchanged.
Power gains with the Red Sport model which runs more boost from the factory are in the 30-50hp range depending on fuel quality, while the Silver Sport which is heavily detuned from the factory can gain up to 60hp-100hp depending on the fuel quality. The higher the octane the higher you can raise the boost pressure over stock and the larger the power gain. For Red Sport we suggest a maximum of 3psi over stock on pump fuels and 4psi over stock on E85 mixtures or unleaded race gas, while Silver Sport can run up to 5psi over stock on good 93 octane fuel, and up to 7psi over stock on E85 mixtures or unleaded race gas. For those using the Stage1 in conjunction with an aftermarket flash map normally you'll want to run 1-2psi over the flashed boost target depending on your fuel quality.
Wirelessly connect the JB4 to your Bluetooth 4.0 compatible iOS and Android device via the JB4 Mobile connect kit, or to your Windows laptop with the BMS data cable. Both options allow you to record and analyze vehicle and tuning data, change JB4 performance maps, and update JB4 firmware as we release free newer versions with updates, more powerful maps, and new features under development. Separate JB4 Mobile app purchase also required.
JB4 Features & Benefits
• Power gains of up to 40hp and 40tq to the wheels on a stock vehicle
• Improves 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times
• Quick Plug & Play Installation
• CANbus integration offering unrivaled tuning features and performance
• Runs as smoothly as stock, this is how your engine should have come from the factory
• Compatible with all driving modes
• Fuel economy unchanged during normal driving
• Compatible with JB4 Mobile for smartphone logging, tuning changes, and adjustment
• Ethanol (E85) compatible tuning maps
• Able to read/delete fault codes
• Not VIN locked, can be removed without a trace and resold down the road
• Made in the USA
• Free USA Shipping
• 5 year warranty
• 2016+ Q50/Q60 2.0L Turbo Pure