- 2-Row, 42mm Ultra High Performance Core
- 6.5mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fin with CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets and OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet
- 100% All Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- Includes Detachable Aluminum Rock Guard (Industry Exclusive)
- Finished in a Thermal Black Protective Coating
- Fits Both Left & Right Side of Vehicle
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Drop-in Fit Requires No Modifications to Install
- Tested and Proven by CSF’s Global Network of R&D Partners, Including Leading Time Attack Teams, Tuners, and Turbo Kit Manufacturers
- 2019+ Toyota GR Supra (A90/A91)
- 2018-’20 BMW G20 320i & M340i(X)
- 2017-’20 BMW G29 Z4 30i & Z4 M40i
Don’t be fooled by other high-performance aftermarket options that utilize the OEM plastic rock guard. The OEM rock guard’s vertical channel design is specifically designed to only work with the tube spacing found on the OEM core. When the OEM rock guard is installed on an aftermarket radiator, it actually blocks a significant amount of surface area, detrimental to the intended performance. During CSF’s own R&D phase, CSF analyzed both the OEM and other aftermarket offerings and decided to take the extra step, redesigning the included rock guard to allow maximum flow to the radiator core, but still offering ample protection from small rocks and road debris – all proven on CSF’s in-house wind tunnel.
CSF’s new Auxiliary Radiator fits both the left and right side of the vehicle as a drop-in fit, requiring no modifications to install. Featuring CNC machined mounting brackets and OEM style “Quick Connect” inlet/outlet connections for a true plug-and-play installation that does not interfere with aftermarket performance aero modifications.