Fuel-it BMW F Chassis F1X 5-series, F0X 6-series, F10 Hybrid Walbro 525 LPFP Upgrade
Walbro 525 LPFP Upgrade for BMW F Chassis F1X 5-series, F0X 6-series, F10 Hybrid
This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with an E85 certified one. This assembly can be purchased as a new build or a rebuild.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new BMW LPFP bucket that is upgraded with a new Walbro 525 pump, filter, and fittings. No core deposit required.
- If you'd prefer to send your stock bucket in to be rebuilt and upgraded, this is the option for you.
- Both options include the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket
- Upgraded fuel lines from the pump to the filter and to the regulator
- A new E85 compatible Walbro 525 pump
- Compatible with the following vehicles:
- The following require the F1x style pump
- 5' F07 GT (09/2008 — 06/2013)
- 5' F07 GT LCI (08/2012 — 02/2017)
- 5' F10 (01/2009 — 06/2013)
- 5' F10 LCI (08/2012 — 10/2016)
- 6' F06 Gran Coupé (05/2011 — 02/2015)
- 6' F06 Gran Coupé LCI (06/2014 — 09/2017)
- 6' F12 (10/2009 — 02/2015)
- 6' F12 LCI (07/2014 — 09/2017)
- 6' F13 (12/2010 — 02/2015)
- 6' F13 LCI (02/2015 — 02/2017)
NOTE: Owners with I-Drive may get a Fuel pump warning on the screen that says "Continued driving is possible. Have the system checked by your BMW center as soon as possible." As long as the car is running fine and does not exhibit any other symptoms, there is not an issue with the pump and this can be ignored. If you have any questions about this please feel free to contact us.
- Upgraded pumps pull more current, so if your EKP (LPFP control module) is weak, it may overheat causing it to shut down and need to be replaced. If this is a concern for you checkout our Stage 3 fuel pump upgrade kits that retain the stock LPFP and add a secondary pump.