The Precision Raceworks EA888.3 INTAKE MANIFOLD BOOST TAP KIT provides a solid leak free method to get boost/vacuum from your intake manifold. It features 3 nipples for use with vacuum gauges, vacuum operated waste gates, blow off valves, dyno use, or any other function you might need vacuum/boost reference. Best of all this is the only kit on the market featuring an 1/8” NPT port in the side for use with pressure switches or sensors such as 5 Bar map sensors.
Don’t be fooled into thinking all MANIFOLD BOOST TAP KIT are the same, there are companies out there making boost tap kits which fit where the factory T-Map sensor go on the manifold. These kits have been proven to heat soak and cause timing pulls in your engine reducing power and decreasing fuel economy. So stay away from any boost tap that installs where your map sensor installs and do it the right way the first time!
Just like with any vacuum line in a boosted application, all hoses or silicone nipples should be secured with a small zip tie to prevent possible boost leaks or blow off occurring.
For more product details see the specifications tab
- Audi A3 2017 to 2020
- Audi A3 Quattro 2015 to 2019
- Audi A4 2016 to 2020
- Audi Q3 2019 to 2020
- Audi S3 2015 to 2020
- Audi Tt 2016
- Audi Tt Quattro 2016 to 2020
- Volkswagen Arteon 2019 to 2020
- Volkswagen Atlas 2018 to 2019
- Volkswagen Beetle 2015 to 2017
- Volkswagen Golf Alltrack 2017 to 2019
- Volkswagen Golf R 2015 to 2020
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen 2015 to 2019
- Volkswagen Gti 2015 to 2020
- Volkswagen Jetta 2015 to 2019
- Volkswagen Passat 2016 to 2017