More Air = More Power + Dramatic Sound Improvement!
Introducing the Burger Motorsports Competition Cold Air Intake for the B58 powered 2019+ BMW M340i and 2022+ M240i, including xDrive models.
Designed from the ground up to be the best in every aspect with over a year invested in street and track testing. This is the first intake for the Gen 2 B58 that follows a clean OEM+ look but has the intoxicating sound and performance of an open intake. Inside, you'll find our proprietary renewable inverted cone performance filter, outside, you'll find unsurpassed OEM fitment, materials, and quality. The BMS competition intake has a clear window on top for quick filter inspection, uses the OEM cold air inlet, and has a larger inlet hole on the cold side of the airbox for 50% more air and even more amazing sound! The factory heat shield is reused to keep those intake temps as low as the factory intended. This intake takes everything that is good about the factory intake and squeezes more sound and performance out of it while maximizing airflow to your B58 engine!
Our Burger Motorsports renewable inverted cone filters not only outflow your stock paper filter and last the life of your vehicle they also include built-in velocity stacks. Velocity stacks allow even more air to be smoothly sucked into your intake system.
Features & Benefits
• Adds up to 18 horsepower
• 50% more air than stock
• Dramatic sound improvement
• Improves throttle response
• Retains OEM heat shield for low IATs
• Retains OEM cold air ducting
• Looks great under the hood
• Renewable air filters
• Made in the USA
BMW 2 Series
• 2022+ G42 B58 BMW M240i and M240i xDrive
BMW 3 Series
• 2019+ G20 G21 B58 BMW M340i and M340i xDrive
• (1) Airbox lid
• (1) Airbox lid clear window
• (3) Stainless Steel #4 x 3/8" long Phillips screws
• (5) Stainless Steel M4 x 0.7mm thread button head hex drive airbox lid screws
• (1) High flow airbox bottom
• (1) Inverted cone BMS renewable performance filter (red or blue)
• (1) High flow intake tube
• (4) Stainless Steel M4 x 0.7mm thread button head hex drive Heat shield screws
• (1) 4" silicone coupler
• (2) 4" heavy-duty 90-110 hose clamps
• (2) MAF sensor screws
• (1) 11.75" piece of rubber weather stripping