These PTFE Braided Stainless Steel Lines are specially designed to work in any automotive project.
Compatible with the following fluids:
- High octane gasoline, up to 117 Octane or higher
- Regular gasoline
- Ethanol (E85 or E100)
- Diesel fuel
- Nitrous oxide
- Engine oil (synthetic or regular)
- Transmission fluid
- Engine coolant/antifreeze
- Brake fluid
- Hydraulic clutch fluid
- Air Conditioning Refrigerant (R12 or R134A)
- Power steering fluid
- Air and water, of course
Most of the braided stainless steel lines and fittings that you can buy actually have a rubber (EPDM or NBR) interior. Some competing products advertise a special coating on the inside of the rubber to make them resistant to ethanol and certain other chemicals. We think this is wrong wrong wrong. Why would you use a material that isn't 100% resistant to the chemicals in your application for absolutely no reason? Our PTFE lines are superior to our competitors rubber lines in every way and they cost less too!
Question: Are these lines Teflon?
They are chemically identical to Teflon, however we can't call them Teflon because Teflon is a registered trademark of DuPont.
Question: What can I do with these lines?
- Use them to replace your fuel lines and convert your car to run on Ethanol without worrying about breaking down your inferior factory lines
- Deliver the methanol in your custom methanol injection kit
- Design or modify your nitrous oxide system
- Install an aftermarket oil cooler
- Install an aftermarket transmission cooler
- Run the water lines for a water to air intercooler
- Install custom brake lines
- Repair or replace the lines in your hydraulic clutch system
- Repair or replace the lines in air conditioning system
- Convert all your boost/vacuum hose to stainless steel lines to finally put an end to boost/vacuum leaks
- And More!
This is sold per foot. If you order 10 of these, we will ship you a 10ft continuous length of line.
Pressure Rating: 800 PSI - note: crimp-on fittings are recommended for applications over 500 PSI.
Vacuum Rating: 265 inHg.
Temperature Rating: -100F to 500F